- Box – Draws a square around the player.
- Box Type – On the numepad1 button changes the type of the square to 2D or 3D.
- ESP Name – Shows the names of enemies.
- ESP Team – Changes the color of the display of the distance to the enemy in the form of the color of one team.
- ESP HP – Shows the number of lives of enemies.
- HP Type – Changes the type of display of lives (vertical bar, horizontal bar, in the form of numbers).
- Skeleton – Shows the skeleton of enemies.
- Distance – Shows the distance to enemies and objects.
- Line – Shows line to enemies and AirDrop.
- Kill Count – Shows the number of kills of enemies.
- Enemy Weapon – Shows the enemy’s weapon, the number of cartridges in the store and the number of kills.
- ShowBot – Shows bots.
- Visible Check – Shows if the player is behind an obstacle.
- AIM – Activate the aimbot function
- AIM Bone – Choice of aiming (Head, Body, Legs / Head, Body, Legs).
- AIM Key – Select the aim button (SHIFT, CAPS, Left Mouse Button, Right Mouse Button, X, F).
- FOV – The size of the guidance circle (can be adjusted during the game using the + and – keys).
- No FOV – Disable the display of the FOV circle
- Aim Smooth – The speed of aiming the sight on the target.
- Spectators – Shows the number of spectators for you.
- AntiScreenshot – Disables the ability to take screenshots of the cheat.
- Radar – Radar for opponents, displayed separately from the mini map.